“Empower Network” Dreams Coming True!

www.mlmempowermenttips.com Phone 516-300-2447 MY BLOG: socialmediabar.com Empower Network Dreams Coming True Just 5 months ago.. I was in Amway struggling. I found myself going to meeting after meeting. I found myself recruiting people from time to time but never really received no “real” gratification. No real money. No kind of progress that I can actually put a finger on and say “here are the fruits of my labor.” But… That was the 2-5 year plan… What did I expect? So there I was, just a 21 year old college kid.. Trying to make something work. Trying to see how I can get a system in place that’ll make “Amway” more beneficial to me. Trying to get something rolling for myself as I knew there was a BETTER way.. And then I made a decision.. to go on the computer and search for some better “Amway” strategies… Empower Network wasn’t even thought of.. I couldn’t even fathom the thought of a company named “Empower Network”, that I would soon become a part of. Like I said, I was just searching for some tips on how to be a better recruiter for Amway.. (feel a little embarrassed to say that NOW) But Now it’s 5 months later… And I threw the 2-5 year Amway plan out the window! I am living proof of a 5 MONTH Plan! That works! Listen, just to give you an idea, I’ve actually made 1-2 sales of residual monthly income EACH day in Empower Network in the last 5 days, STRAIGHT!! I Don’t say this to brag, I just want you to know that YOU CAN TOO! I am nothing special. I am not a guru
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Twitter Digg Delicious Stumbleupon Technorati Facebook Email

23 Responses to ““Empower Network” Dreams Coming True!”

1. This system is a con you are buying a blogging system for $25 a month when you can have Google Blogger for nothing and believe me Google Blogger is bigger than the Empower Network Conning system. The training is a load of bollocks do not be scammed.

2. pyramid!!!

3. so jon, which techniques are giving you the best results

4. Great video man, i am apart of Empower network and is excited about what i will be able to accomplish. I see your number up there do you mind if i give you a call?

5. You seem to be very disgruntled? I’ve seen you all across YT saying the same thing? It’s one thing to give an opinion, but you seem driven to speak out against EN? Is EN perfect? Nope! Are there things that can be improved? Of course. But, it is my belief, that in regards to internet mrktng, it is a fantastic vehicle to create income. Not the perfect vehicle, just fantastic. Someone trying to do this from scratch,would spend the same if not more money and definitely time to grow.

6. Jon BelcherStation Reply January 2, 2013 at 6:05 am

Thanks bro!! I love it tooo brotha!

7. Ismail Ahmed-Riley Reply January 2, 2013 at 6:38 am

Everyone PM ME FOR THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH… The truth is not nice but it is the truth… Born Feb 3..

8. Ismail Ahmed-Riley Reply January 2, 2013 at 7:18 am

wrong… Feel free to pm me to ask why.

9. OMG! I made $57,201 in my FIRST WEEK! You need to join at EmpowerNetwork.es

10. Add me or PM me on Facebook, and i will guide you!
    Facebook user: mike.mann.54390

11. If you seriously want to earn extra cash, you should google Zerlux Cash Code. You are bound to get the cash you deserve.

12. Most people after spending so much money off this dont make money, So i dont think its good to advertising it as something so amazing. and becarful not saying this guy is but alot of people posting videos on youtube are working for expower network who say all this information on how its going really good for them, when they dont actually do the program. lol

13. This is total B.S. Honestly guys. Remember it’s $25 to get in. Then they upsell the heck out of you. Total cost comes out to over 3K. Granted, a lot of products are one time purchases. But honestly you can learn this stuff on YT for free. Also, they fail to tell you about the monthly admin fee, plus 8.5% credit card processing fees. Blog for $25 a month???? Go to Fiverr.com and have a rich content blog built for you for $5! Plus they teach not to get on the phone or follow up. I’d stay away!

14. great video man! Keep up the good work.  I’m a part of Empower too. I love this company

15. I just joined Empower Network. Come and watch my video and go read my blog and see what you think!

16. Jon BelcherStation Reply January 2, 2013 at 11:46 am

Text me bro.. number is in the description

17. Jon BelcherStation Reply January 2, 2013 at 11:56 am

18. Great video! Have you tried the Google Subscriber Widget to grow your subscribers? I would love to share it with you…

19. Hey how long did it take you to start making money? Right now I am in desparate need of it…..

20. Elisabeth Carpenter Reply January 2, 2013 at 2:35 pm

I can tell you’re 100% real. Keep it going bro.

21. Jon mad props that is a great video. I started 2 weeks ago and you are a motivator.

22. This system is a con you are buying a blogging system for $25 a month when you can have Google Blogger for nothing and believe me Google Blogger is bigger than the Empower Network Conning system. The training is a load of bollocks do not be scammed.

23. this is dope, i’m really thinking about getting started soon as tomorrow